Who came after - Internet Legion Who came after - Internet Legion

Please upload YOUR own music, this website doesn't really allow stolen music.
Please remove this immediately.

MinionDoughnut responds:

Sorry mate, who came after doesnt have a newgrounds account

radasK - Take This radasK - Take This

Please upload YOUR own music, this website doesn't really allow stolen music.

Please remove this immediately.

MinionDoughnut responds:

I would, if radasK signed up for an account

[Deathstep] [XyzeT] Ichor [Deathstep] [XyzeT] Ichor

Sorry, but none of it is actually really good. The intro is kinda good.

Here's a list of things.

1. Too much reverb on the drums.
2. The bass isn't bass, it's just an ear rape noise.
3. Try not to over do it on the Code Pandorum sample pack. Heard the same MG Sounds on your other track.

Try mixing a bit better as well. And try use some of your own bass sounds, or if you are. Try make them better by looking up tutorials. And maybe make some other sounds as well. And try to add some more stuff into it, like plucks, etc. And add sub bass to your basses...If that is a bass.

Sorry for a really rubbish review, but. Eh, kinda trying to help. I'm not the best helper.

1 Star for effort in making deathstep.

MafiaHowdy responds:

Thanks for Respond!
I'm sure that I will get better!

MkD - Radiation MkD - Radiation

Hey, that's not that bad! It's pretty good to be honest.
The second drop wasn't shit, it was alright. But it could be better, if YOU make it better, heh I dunno (like when you make a remake or VIP) :)

MkalluxMusic responds:

Thanks, I'm glad someone likes it.

It sorta is already a remake, but a VIP sounds like a good idea.

Iphone Remix Iphone Remix

Putting other peoples music is not allowed on here. You got to put your own music on here, either you do that or go somewhere else to upload "Free to use music"

Yolotroll101 responds:

Yea, I didn't know. And now I'm banned from uploading audio forever. D: ummmm... can you please try to get me unbanned? (I'm talking to you TheDubStepTronic, I'd really appreciate it.)

PINGAS Dubstep (WIP) PINGAS Dubstep (WIP)

That was actually pretty good, great job! this is one of your most improved dubstep tracks that I heard.

Intro could have more work put towards it though, only a suggestion. But overall, that's pretty good job.
Hopefully this year I can upload some more improved music :\ I didn't get a lot of good feedback in 2016 and most of them wasn't helpful.

Thank you.
Yeah, I'm gonna do a lot more with this. Probably a longer buildup and a little more variety in the drop.
Good luck with your future projects, I suggest possibly a different DAW and a look at some tutorials on YouTube. I made this with Mixcraft, just saying.

-Christmas Canon- -Christmas Canon-

This is so beautiful! I actually really like this. Makes me think of sad stuff.

Good Job!

Thank you!

Spaghetti and Meatballs Spaghetti and Meatballs

This is beautiful. Sounds spot on like Spagg Heddy's style.

Just a question. Is this allowed to be remixed? Like from someone else?

Ravitex responds:

Of course, feel free to remix my music, just link to the original in the description or something.

[PREVIEW] Rumors Dubstep [PREVIEW] Rumors Dubstep

Awesome. Intro is amazing.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Well, thank you! I can't wait to put the first drop in.