Eater Of Dreams Eater Of Dreams

Pretty good for a short. Good drawing, and I like the details you put!

Battery Power 3 Battery Power 3

Sorry, but music goes onto the audio portal, please remove this and upload it there. Because this portal should be for animations, not music.

new Mode//Nuevo Modo new Mode//Nuevo Modo

This is cool. Smooth, not choppy. Hands are a bit wonky though. But this is the wrong place for a test. This is for full movies or for a test compilation. Please make posts for the tests.

Daxxs responds:

I know but wanted to see if you like Thank you!!! :)

[Deathstep] [XyzeT] Ichor [Deathstep] [XyzeT] Ichor

Sorry, but none of it is actually really good. The intro is kinda good.

Here's a list of things.

1. Too much reverb on the drums.
2. The bass isn't bass, it's just an ear rape noise.
3. Try not to over do it on the Code Pandorum sample pack. Heard the same MG Sounds on your other track.

Try mixing a bit better as well. And try use some of your own bass sounds, or if you are. Try make them better by looking up tutorials. And maybe make some other sounds as well. And try to add some more stuff into it, like plucks, etc. And add sub bass to your basses...If that is a bass.

Sorry for a really rubbish review, but. Eh, kinda trying to help. I'm not the best helper.

1 Star for effort in making deathstep.

MafiaHowdy responds:

Thanks for Respond!
I'm sure that I will get better!

MkD - Radiation MkD - Radiation

Hey, that's not that bad! It's pretty good to be honest.
The second drop wasn't shit, it was alright. But it could be better, if YOU make it better, heh I dunno (like when you make a remake or VIP) :)

MkalluxMusic responds:

Thanks, I'm glad someone likes it.

It sorta is already a remake, but a VIP sounds like a good idea.

Iphone Remix Iphone Remix

Putting other peoples music is not allowed on here. You got to put your own music on here, either you do that or go somewhere else to upload "Free to use music"

Yolotroll101 responds:

Yea, I didn't know. And now I'm banned from uploading audio forever. D: ummmm... can you please try to get me unbanned? (I'm talking to you TheDubStepTronic, I'd really appreciate it.)

G03LM G03LM

That is awesome. Good work on it. Reminds me of him being skinned and then he was later stitched... Great art there. :)

Fivestar811 responds:

I think that whats happen to them..... I think.... That's so cool though xD